aluPE-X pipes with graphite sealant
Fire rated Firetect solution:
- alupex (uponor) pipes:
– Ø 16mm up to Ø 75mm
– including non-insulated + insulated pipes: pipe insulation Armaflex 13mm
– also tested in PA board + fire rated mortar
- small joint detail:
– 10 x 25mm in walls, also in flexible walls !
– 10 x 25mm in floors, in PA board !
– no rock wool backing required !
- constructive element:
– flexible walls ≥ 100mm
– rigid walls ≥ 100mm
– rigid floors ≥ 150mm
- fire resistance: EI 60 up to EI 120, depending on configuration + application
– other Firetect solutions within application fire rated alupex (uponor) pipes
– Field of Application within Firetect system: fire rated alupex pipes (PDF)
General instructions for Graphite sealant
- application always acc. DoP No. CPR-14/0273-graphite
- standard application on 2 sides (walls + floors)
- apply sealant IN penetration opening
- standard joint detail 10x 25mm; avoid trapping air